We are looking for a (Senior) Equity Research Analyst – Crypto (m/f/d) to join our crypto team in Berlin or remotely.
From Day 1, you will combine your deep understanding of cryptonetworks with BIT Capital’s resources, including expert networks, alternative datasets and proprietary research tools, to help us deliver best-in-class returns to our fund investors.
You will be responsible for the coverage of companies operating in the wider crypto industry and your work will directly influence portfolio management decisions at the funds. Additionally, you may help us analyze early stage opportunities and trends in crypto through sector-specific data.
You should be immensely passionate about crypto, comfortable with entrepreneurial work environments and looking to rapidly accelerate your career in investing and crypto.
- You conduct bottom-up fundamental research in innovative crypto-focused companies worldwide, including but not exclusive to miners, trading platforms and other enablers of the crypto economy
- You are responsible for idea generation, news coverage and data monitoring in the sector, proactively identifying and calling out opportunities for alpha generation
- You perform financial modelling and valuation, using all available data sources to better understand and forecast company and cryptonetwork KPIs
- You identify and evaluate key valuation drivers, thematic views, industry trends, and idiosyncratic questions
- You cultivate relationships with key sector experts and management teams, and participate in major conferences and event
- You help us build quantitative strategies to gain an edge in crypto markets
- Occasionally, you may support the preparation of performance reports and participate in calls with existing and prospective fund investors